Friday, November 14, 2008

tgif

[[ FiNALLY!!! ]]

What a week...

Glad it's over :-)


I took Maddox to see a dr. at Children's Hospital. I guess he's a children's podiatrist. Anyways, he prescribed Madd some AFO's. They're the small ones and only come up to his ankles. I'm a little worried he's not gonna like them and decide not to walk anymore. We'll see what happens. The appointment to get him fitted for them is the day before Thanksgiving. Then...

*No more doctor appointments for a while!* or atleast lets hope so.


It's supposed to rain this weekend. I think me and the Maddman might go check out the new town square at the Children's Museum. And I keep forgetting about story time at the library. We might go check that out too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey :) madman is sooo cute-i didnt know you had a blog, but i will check it everyday now!!
xoxo

Loreluca said...

Love your little one, been following him for a while through your mom's blog. What are AFOs? I hope he adjusts just fine! He's such a cutie, and I love seeing pix of him...
Hugs!

Connie said...

Hi..came over from your mom's blog. Your madman is so cute. Love the pics of him and his grandma. Enjoy blogging! Connie