Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yay for Christmas!!!!

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S!!!!!!So, it's been a while since I've posted. A month to be exact. My life is a bit outta control right now. You know, with it being Christmastime and everything. I love love love Christmas! Except for the part where I wait to the last minute to finish my Christmas shopping. That's right, it's Christmas eve and I AM NOT DONE!!! Ahhh...
Guess I'll be going to Target after I get off work...early! Wooo..

Aaanywayyys...
Maddox finally got some braces for his ankles. They'll make them much stronger. They are already helping him. He's bending his knees and walking much faster. Good thing too because my back is starting to hurt ALL THE TIME! He's just getting too big for mommy to carry him like a baby anymore. That kinda makes me sad :-( My baby is growing up.

^His tiny little braces aww^
^and the new shoes his dr. gave us for [[ free ]]^

So I guess then he thought he could wear uncle Jakes shoes. Haha


Also, I am very proud of myself bc I made things good between Jason (madd's father) and I.
I couldn't live the rest of my life having those ill feelings about him. We have a child together and whether we like it or not, we will always be a part of each others lives. Thinking negatively about him all the time was turning me into a bitter and mean person. I don't want to be that person. Since I talked to him, I have felt soooo much better. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know one day Maddox will be very happy that I did that bc I know how happy of a person he is and I'm sure he would want his parents to be peaceful. I gotta look out for what my boo boo needs!!!


Yay...it's time to leave early!!!!

Ahhh I'm sooooo freakin excited for Christmas!!!


xoxo




No comments: